The Educational Opportunity Centers program provides counseling and information to assist adults in obtaining their GED and/or enrolling in or returning to college.on college admissions to qualified adults who want to enter or continue a program of postsecondary education. The program also provides services to improve the financial and economic literacy of participants. An important objective of the program is to counsel participants on financial aid options, including basic financial planning skills, and to assist in the application process. Our goal for the EOC program is to assist adults in obtaining a GED and enrolling in postsecondary institutions. If you would like more information, please fill out this form and we will contact you shortly. We are here to help you succeed in achieving your academic needs.
- Academic advice
- Personal counseling, and career workshops
- Information on postsecondary education opportunities and student financial assistance
- Help in completing applications for college admissions, testing, and financial aid
- Coordination with nearby postsecondary institutions
- Media activities designed to involve and acquaint the community with higher education opportunities
- Education or counseling services designed to improve the financial and economic literacy of students
- Programs and activities previously mentioned that are specially designed for students who are limited English proficient, students from groups that are traditionally underrepresented in postsecondary education, students with disabilities, students who are homeless children and youths, students who are in foster care or are aging out of foster care system or other disconnected students.