- Eligible veterans must have served on active duty for more than 180 consecutive days
- Federal reservists must have served for more than 30 consecutive days
- Federal reservists must have been called to active duty on or after September 11, 2001
- Discharge status must be anything other than dishonorable
- Veterans must qualify as low-income and/or whose parents do not have a four-year college degree
Program information is available in the VUB office, located in DeClouet Hall, room 216-A. We understand that you may have a busy schedule so you can also fill out an application and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at (337) 482-6833. We look forward to hearing from you and are excited to help you reach your next educational milestone.
If you would like any additional information about the Veterans Upward Bound program, please visit the U.S. Department of Education's website.