A Journey to Success
The goal of the Teacher Preparation K-12 Student Support Services Program (TPSSS) is to increase the academic standing, college retention, and graduation rates of its participants and to help you make the transition to becoming a successful teacher.
The College of Education and the Department of Special Services TPSSS Program provides opportunities for academic development, assists you with basic college requirements, and serves to motivate you toward the successful completion of a baccalaureate degree in education.
- Peer-Tutoring and Computer Lab Services
- Teacher Mentor-Mentee Program
- Academic and Career Counseling
- Grant Aid for Eligible Participants
- Test Preparation (Praxis Series Test) Workshops
- Study Skills Classes
- Service Learning Component